E-Sports was excited to once again participate in the Warriors’ annual Special Needs Family Appreciation Night on Jan 23rd. However, due to the recent Covid surge, we have postponed our E-Hoops special activities (listed below) until the Sat, Apr 2nd game, which will be “Autism Awareness Night”.
(NOTE: All families who had already purchased tickets for the Sun, Jan 23rd game were given the choice to still attend Jan 23rd or transfer their tickets to the Sat, Apr 2nd game.)
New tickets for Apr 2nd will be on sale before end of January. E-Hoops families will be notified ahead of time when tickets become available here to purchase!
Apr 2nd will be an exciting event for E-Sports families to enjoy and will include several fun additions that will make the night a memorable one.
- Group seating with our “E-Hoops family” around Section 214 (approx $80 each, picked up at Will Call under your name).
- Group seating on “The Bridge“, a section with extra room for those who may need more space (approx $105 each, picked up at Will Call under your name).
- Halftime show E-Hoops demonstration (by a small group of our kids & coaches)
- Pre-game shoot-around (watch the Warriors warm up!)
- 1 on-court free throw after the game for every kid!
- A commemorative t-shirt for every kid!